Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Lovely Weekend

I spent a lovely weekend out of town with DH - it was just great, only too short! I took Monday off and came home mid-afternoon. We really had a wonderful time (and I took 3 GB of pictures in just 2 days - crazy!!), but I have so many things to catch up with this week!

Friday I managed to squeeze in the pages for my June monthly summaries for the challenge at the DigiChick, using Mari's gorgeous Happiness kit - perfect for these summery, colorful pages.



Credits:
Template by missrubikscube
Happiness by Mari Koegelenberg Creations
Acrylic numbers from Hodge Podge 9 by Gina Marie Huff
Screws from Summer Fling by Britt-ish Designs
Font: Note this, Cooper Std

This is now the 6th month I've done with these templates, and I am not in the least bit tired of them! They're just gorgeous!

Oh, some more news: I didn't make it in ScrapOrchard's CT, but I must confess I'm quite relieved! I entered the contest because I cannot resist a good competition, and I had so much fun playing along with those lovely kits, but I must say I'm more than happy with the CT spots I have. OK, I'd still love to land a couple more spots for my favorite designers (hello, Minna!) and would die for a spot at TDC (*sigh*), but for now I'm more than satisfied (*thrilled*, actually!) with the teams I'm on - each and every one of them was a dream come true! I wish I could do more for each of my designers, because I really love them all. Alas, my time is limited, and while I'm not overwhelmed by my CT spots, they sure keep me busy! :)

No comments: