Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Catching Up!

I have a few pages to show from the weekend, all done for challenges at ScrapMatters.

Starting this month, SM is having monthly guest designers! For August, the guests are Amber of Stolen Moments and Minna of Mira Designs. I used some goodies from both of them for this page (for the Saturday Special challenge):


Credits:
Play All Day by Stolen Moments and Scraps by Jenn
Border Dates by Erica Zane
Stitched Newspaper Alpha by Mira Designs

Next up, the Inspiration Point challenge:


Credits:
The Key to Happiness by Happy Scrap Girl
Font: Dear Joe 1


the Word Up challenge (I wrote my own haiku! :) ):


Credits:
Old Glory and Old Bead Board Alpha by GG Digital Designs
Font: Dear Joe 1 M&S

the Tuesday Template:


Credits:
Template by Scrapmuss Designs
Totally Buggin' by Britt-ish Designs and Mira Designs
Label Tape Alpha by Britt-ish Designs
Label the Date vol. 5 and Stitched Newspaper Alpha by Mira Designs
Font: Pea Olson

and finally my favorite challenge at SM, the My Story Matters (this week we had to scrap about one of our relatives and I picked my grandmother):


Credits:
Kelly's Apple Farm by Happy Scrap Girl
Family Ties by Jeni Hopewell
Fonts: Dear Joe 1 M&S, American Typewriter

OK, that's it for now! ;)

No comments: