Monday, August 24, 2009

New Custom Font Service

Happy Monday everyone! Like every week, it's Manic Monday, so you might want to check out the special deals at ScrapMatters! ;)

I have something to show you that I'm really excited about: Jeni Hopewell has started a new custom font service. This means you can turn your handwriting into a font!!!! There's an exclusive option


and a non-exclusive option, the latter meaning that your font can be put for sale in the shop for others to use:


And let me tell you, the price is an absolute deal!!
I made 2 fonts and they are both in the shop. The first is with my handwriting:


and the other is a fancier font:


It's so COOL to have my very own font! ;)
Here's a page I made for the Roadmap to Scrap challenge using both fonts:


Credits:
Wave-a-licious template pack by Fluffy Bunny Feet Designs
Bon Voyage and Bon Voyage Date Labels by Mira Designs
Bunches of Flowers (recolored) by Britt-ish Designs
Buttons from Countryside Harmony by Scrapmuss Designs
Fonts: JH Cristina and JH Cristina Doodly - Designs by Jeni Hopewell

These were the instructions:
  1. Pick a template
  2. Choose your pictures. I want you to focus on one person and crop your pictures so that they are totally on display.
  3. Now for papers. Pick soft colors for your LO. Any number is fine
  4. I want to see lots of flowers - and I mean lots at least 10 flowers and three different ones on your LO.
  5. Stitch something down
  6. Add some buttons
  7. Use a creative date element
  8. I want you to use word art for your title and use it more than once - blend it and change it however you want.

No comments: