Friday, August 14, 2009

It's a Call!!

Keep scrolling for the ScrapMatters blog train! :)
**************************************************************

I remember last year, after the celebrations for ScrapMatters' 1st birthday, applying for the CT call. I even created this blog appositely. Well, you know how things went: I wasn't chosen, but I kept blogging (too much, maybe? ;) ) and spending a lot of time at SM, and 2 months ago I finally made it in the hybrid CT. ;) A dream come true!
So it's with particular fondness that I announce that it's now time for a new CT call at ScrapMatters:


I can truly say it's a fantastic team to be part of, so if you love SM even a tiny bit, give it a try!

Now a brief update on me: I haven't been scrapping this week (crazy week!) and I'm itching now!!! ;)
I celebrated 10 years with DH yesterday.. :D
And I'm so glad the weekend is near!

No comments: