Friday, February 12, 2010

And It Keeps Getting Better!!

OK, you know the drill: Amy Sumrall is guesting at ScrapOrchard this month, so in addition to her regular products at the LilyPad, she's working on some exclusive kits for ScrapOrchard.. But this week she completely outdid herself! I seriously cannot pick the favorite out of the three new products she has out today!
First, let me show you, this amazing collab with mle Card:


Here's a fun page I made with it:


Credits:
You Da Man by Amy Sumrall and mle Card

Next, check out this adorable Valentine/perfect for any love page kit:


Here's a lil' page I made with it. Amy is the best doodler ever!


Credits:
All by Amy Sumrall:
Ribbon (recolored) from Funny Flowers
Font: Traveling Typewriter

Finally, isn't this the prettiest kit ever?? Makes me long for spring even though it's still months away! :)


As all The LilyPad new releases, it's 20% off all weekend!


Credits:
Just the Basics: Stamped Alpha Vol. 3 and 4 by Mari Koegelenberg Creations
Font: SociaLAnimaL

Yuck, the week is over already, and I haven't had time to scrap anything except this last page! :-/ I had to work a lot for a paper deadline next week.. I hope to catch up during the weekend! :)

No comments: