Thursday, February 18, 2010

So Much Sweetness!

Mari Koegelenberg has a new, adorable, super-sweet kit out today! It's 20% off today and tomorrow.


Look at those adorable glittery stamps!! They're so yummy!
This kit was just perfect to scrap a couple of pages with pictures from this past Valentine's Day! :) I did a page with DH's gift:


Credits:
Confectionary by Mari Koegelenberg Creations
JH Kari font - Designs by Jeni Hopewell

(he actually loved my Valentine coupons!!) and a matching page with my gift:


Credits:
Confectionary by Mari Koegelenberg Creations

I really cannot understand my husband. He's always complaining I spend too much time crafting, and then he gave me a laminating machine for Valentine's Day! Does this make any sense at all??? :-)
Then, when I was scrapping this page I asked him if it looked like a heart to him.. Of course, he wasn't helpful at all - he said it looked like a heart if you have a lot of imagination... :-/ Yeah, right! What was I thinking when I asked for his opinion? Well, it certainly looks a heart to me and I had lots of fun making this page! :)

1 comment:

sunghee said...

I thought it was a heart even before I read your story! Yes! it does look like a heart!
My hubby doesn't like me crafting, and he doesnt buy supplies either. Most of the times, I have to hide the shopping bags or shipping boxes, heehee. That's why I started digital!