Friday, February 26, 2010

I’m Still Speechless!

When I saw the gorgeous, amazing, huge collab that Britt-ish Designs and Sahlin Studio put together, I was absolutely speechless! And I’m still speechless, because there is so much gorgeousness in this collab, that I feel like I could scrap a whole album with it, and not be tired! :)
Let me show you what I’m talking about. First, there’s this kit:

84ee00b1b07f6ca26d28250f2f82f0ad[1]

Which is completely stunning by itself. But it’s not all! There is a series of add-ons, for many different countries! Here’s the bundle (they are available for sale separately, but the bundle is more convenient):

2851b90dd2db318c236686e38c0e820a[1]

There’s also a mega bundle that saves you the most $$$:


So far I only played with the kit, but let me tell you… it’s fabulous! ;) Here's my page:



A few weeks ago I fortuitously realized it was something like 980 days since our wedding day, so I told DH, we saved the date, and last week we celebrated our 1000th day since our wedding. ;) We like to celebrate fun things like that! :) Plus, it's really a special number, if you think about it! ;)

We had a lot of snow these past couple of days, and let me tell you, it's really gorgeous!!

No comments: