Thursday, September 29, 2016

Happy Digital Scrapbooking Day!!

Happy Digital Scrapbooking Day (DSD)!!! Well, technically DSD is Saturday, but at The Lilypad the celebrations are in full swing, with games, challenges, and sales. And lots of awesome new products! Here's what I made!



Credits:
It's Not Just Black and White | Bundle by Pink Reptile Designs


I was this close to having another surgery, in fact I had the pre-op appointment this week and the surgery was supposed to be next Friday, but we decided to put it off for a short while. Fingers crossed that I don't need it! Although it is very likely that I will. :(

But on to happier topics... this page is about our trip to NYC this past spring. I love these photos we took in Times Square but hadn't scrapped them yet (except for Project Life), and this awesome collection was just perfect for them! This collection truly had everything you need to scrap NYC, it's awesome!



Credits:


Make sure you stop by and check out all the fun going on at The Lilypad... they are also having a Pollywog Creative Team Call!! This is a rare opportunity and it's the best team in all digiland!

No comments: