Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Wednesday Pages

Hello and happy Wednesday! I have a couple pages to share made with products from The Lilypad (half off today!!).

Fall is nearly here, and it's time for me to start working on my 2017 calendars! Since 2009, I've been making calendars as Christmas gifts for our parents, and this year Scrapping with Liz just made my life easier with her new calendar templates!




Credits:
Simple Calendar Topper Templates by Scrapping with Liz


I also made a page using this kit that was meant for family trees/heritage photos, and I pulled out one of the old photos of my grandparents from when they had just met.


Credits:
September 2016 Template Challenge - template by Just Jaimee
Roots kit by Dawn Inskip


These old photos are probably my most precious possession. For many years, I didn't have access to them, until a few years ago my mom was able to track them down. My grandparents were the best grandparents a child could have, and I love them so much. Seeing these photos makes me wonder what kind of life they were dreaming of back then...

No comments: