Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Almost There..

Slowly but surely, I'm catching up on my P365. :) I have under a month to catch up with now! Here's weeks 48 and 49:



Credits:
A Day of Giving by Valorie Wibbens
Alpha from Everyday Thanks by Plum Dumpling Designs
Sketched Out alpha by Leora Sanford
Photo stamps from Project 365 #2 by Sugarplum Paperie
Font: Note this




Credits:
So Grateful by Sahlin Studio and Sugarplum Paperie
Lights and gold alpha from Season of Giving by Sahlin Studio
Photo stamps from Project 365 #2 by Sugarplum Paperie
Font: Note this


I thought I would keep doing P365 this year, but I'm not too sure anymore.. I switched to a new research group about a month and a half ago, and I've been working like crazy ever since. I will have much less scrapping time this year, so I don't know if I can keep the P365 up.. I certainly will keep taking a photo every day, but I don't know if I can scrap them as well.. Anyway, I'll try, and we'll see how it goes.
I'm excited that ScrapMatters is starting a P365 challenge! I hope that helps me to keep my pages coming! :)

No comments: