Sunday, January 3, 2010

Goodbye 2009.. Welcome 2010!

Happy New Year!
While I haven't kept an accurate count, I believe I completed 327 LOs in 2009.. That is, not counting the P365 pages, nor the hybrid projects, nor the calendar pages. Boy, that's quite a lot! ;)
I didn't do any resolutions last year, nor will I do any this year (I can't stand the pressure!), but I am really happy about where my scrapbooking led me in 2009. I know I will have less scrapping time this year, but I hope to still manage to squeeze in some satisfying quality time. :)
It's really impossible for me to pick one favorite LO of the year.. I really love them all, and am proud of several of them.



Credits:
Feeling Frosty by Jennifer Barrette Designs

(Sorry for the horrible picture.. I just discovered I accidentally erased the good pictures I took, after I'd already sent the card.. Ugh!)

No comments: