Friday, January 22, 2010

New Releases!

I found time to play with three of the many beautiful new releases at ScrapMatters this week, and I loved them!
First off, this adorable bundle by Stolen Moments:



and this fantastic template pack by Pri Rocha:



Here's what I made:




Credits:
Bundle of Love by Stolen Moments
JH Kari font - Designs by Jeni Hopewell


Then I couldn't resist playing with this adorable kit by Kate Winiecki,




and since I didn't have pictures to go with the theme, I did a no picture LO. :)



Credits:
Bookworm and Strawberry Swirl alpha by Kaye Winiecki
JH Kari font - Designs by Jeni Hopewell


I also have a hybrid project to share - it was featured in the January newsletter, and I hope you're subscribed because I made a printable freebie to make your own Valentine coupon book!




Credits:
Sweet Thing by Chelle's Creations and Designs by Jeni Hopewell

No comments: