Sunday, May 15, 2016

Calligraphy Class at Studio Calico

I love lettering, and over the past few months I've been learning brush calligraphy, but have been wanting to learn traditional calligraphy forever! I am just so incredibly excited that Studio Calico is having a calligraphy class!


I have been asking for a calligraphy class for well over a year, and I cannot wait to get started!! The class comes with a free kit with the essential tools to get started (a pen holder and 2 nibs).

WHAT COMES WITH THIS CLASS

  • Six lessons from Maghon Taylor adapted from her popular calligraphy lettering workshops
  • Almost an hour of video instruction
  • Photos and tips to reinforce what you learned in the videos
  • Class kit containing a pen holder and two nibs (while supplies last)
  • Printable worksheets from Maghon
  • Access to a class message board and gallery, where you can share and learn with your teacher and fellow students
  • Weekly challenges to inspire you to use what you've learned
  • Live chat with your teacher and fellow students

You can sign up here - I'll see you in class!!

No comments: