Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Summer of Sketches

Are you a fan of sketches? I generally do my own thing, but every time I start my page with a sketch I find myself doing something I would not have tried on my own, and I love the challenge. There's a new awesome class at Studio Calico that goes on all summer, and it's called Summer of Sketches.


Looking for some creative inspiration to get you through the summer? Join Jamie Waters and her team of talented contributors for a summer-long session of “round robin” sketch inspiration. From June to August, each week will bring you a new lesson bursting with fresh sketches that provide the ultimate starting point for any story you want to tell. Every Monday, students will have access to a new video and layout from Jamie, two additional layouts from contributors and four all new sketches. By the end of class, you’ll have access to a treasure trove of inspiration, ready for any time you need a little creative boost! Summer of Sketches starts June 6th.

And the class price includes an awesome 4"x6" stamp!
See you in class!

No comments: