Sunday, May 29, 2016

Sakuralala Team 365

With all the excitement about my mom's visit and a few health issues on top of that, I have not been updating my blog with some FANTASTIC NEWS. (In fact, the best way to stay on top of what I'm up to is follow me on Instagram).


I joined Team 365 at Sakuralala!!! Sakuralala is an awesome online shop that has everything you need for planners and traveler's notebooks. I love their washi selection, and the 365 stamps are the most adorable thing you've ever seen!

I have become quickly obsessed with traveler's notebooks since giving them a go in March, and I love this form of documentation! I use a monthly traveler's notebook for keeping track of dinners out, doctor's appointments and trips, and a weekly trawler's notebook to document the everyday (I do this on top of Project Life). And it just makes me so happy! Here are a few examples.

Monthly spread for March:


Monthly spread for April:


Weekly spread in April:


The washi tapes are all from the Sakuralala store, and the stamps are mostly from their 365 collection. So fun!

No comments: