Tuesday, November 8, 2011

End of Year Projects

As the end of the year approaches, I have 1,000 ideas for projects, but so little time to make them happen! I am devoting most of my time to finishing my December Daily from last year. I'm actually enjoying editing all the photos, thanks to RadLab - I'm still using the free trial but it's expiring soon and I think I will cave in and buy it. It has really made editing more fun and easier for me, so it's worth it. I have not been in a hybrid mood at all lately, but I need to get some cards done because my stash is low and I need a card for this week for my Project 52 Cards! Here are the past couple of weeks' photos.

P52 Cards - Week 44

You can see the Week 44 card here.

P52 Cards - Week 45

You can see the Week 45 card here.

I am still undecided whether to do December Daily this year or not. I do not have the energy for doing a full hybrid album like I did last year, when I put my Silhouette to good use :), but on the plus side I think I'd have more chances of completing it sooner this year, since we won't be traveling.

I have also decided to do Project Life. It's a P365 concept, but with a physical album - I love the idea of having a place to store all the little bits and pieces. I'm a bit worried about keeping up with the photo printing, but I am really hoping to make it work for me. I might start it in December, if I skip the Dec. Daily this year, or wait till January when things calm down.

On the digital side, I am still trying to get my mom's last visit's album finished, but still have a ways to go. I have about 45 pages done and I think I need at least 10 more. I really want to finish it before she arrives, but that leaves me only 2 weeks, and adding that to the December Daily makes it unrealistic for me to get it done. But  I'll try my best!

No comments: