Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Get Your Christmas Craft On!

I haven't scrapped any pictures from Christmas last year, since they are all in my December Daily album, but I wanted to make some digi pages too with my favorite pictures. And this week's 50% off specials at The Lilypad were just perfect to scrap these photos!


These papers are to die for!! Seriously gorgeous!



And here's my page:

December 26 2010

Credits:
Falala papers and Falala elements by Rachel Young Designs
It Is Paint v2 by Amy Martin
Be Merry alpha by Designs by Lili
Gimme Space font by Lauren Reid and Darcy Baldwin

I went to the mall to have breakfast with DH yesterday morning, and Christmas was definitely in the air! Christmas music was playing, and there were lots of reindeer and Christmas trees and Christmas lights everywhere. I joked that I should head over to the mall when I'm working on my December Daily album, to get in the Christmas mood! :-)

No comments: