Friday, September 27, 2013

Calendar Week - Wrap Up

My Calendar Week blogging over at write.click.scrapbook is concluded. On Day 1, I talked about planning for a wall calendar; on Day 2 I showed you how I get my wall calendars done; Day 3 was all about desktop calendars; on Day 4 I talked about how to use calendars in mini albums and Project Life; and finally on Day 5 I shared some inspiration for how to use calendars in scrapbook pages.

Here are a couple of projects I made for Calendar Week. This page was inspired by a calendar grid design.

June 2013

Credits:
Monthly Gridlock by Amy Martin
Dayplanner kit by Paislee Press and One Little Bird
The Roots fonts by Heather Joyce

And I put together a desk calendar using these awesome templates by Paislee Press:


These templates are so easy to use, and I love the design!

2014 desk calendar

I selected a bunch of photos taken around our home for this calendar.

2014 desk calendar

Credits:
2014 Calendar Kit by Paislee Press

I love how it turned out!

No comments: