Friday, September 13, 2013

Falling Into Friday

Finally Friday! I have a group meeting tomorrow morning at 8 AM with my classmates, but I am still very glad that this week is over. I cannot believe how fast fall is getting here! Today's new kits at The Lilypad are perfect to document this season! First up, a new collection by Sahlin Studio:

Life Is A Journey

Credits:
Country RoadCountry Road journal cards and Country Road word art by Sahlin Studio
The Damsel Series fonts by Heather Joyce and Valorie Wibbens

I am so in love with that deep blue color, paired with yellow. And the wood elements in this paper are gorgeous!
Next, there is something very special.. an entire collection by template queen Amy Martin!

Almost Fall
Credits:
The Damsel Series fonts by Heather Joyce and Valorie Wibbens

This page was so much fun to make! I hope your weekend will be more relaxing than mine, and with lots of scrappy time! ;)

No comments: