Friday, September 27, 2013

Phone Photos Anyone?

Yay, it's Friday!! My blogging week at write.click.scrapbook is coming to an end, and I am very happy to be wrapping this week up. And, I have some awesome news to share from The Lilypad! They are launching a new series of products - fonts to be used in smartphone apps to add text and images on top of your photos! Very cool!! And there is a free with purchase kit that is just plain gorgeous!


Here is what I scrapped with it.

What I Wore


Credits:
#selfie collab by The Lilypad designers
Sprinkles v17 by Valorie Wibbens
Font: American Typewriter


Both photos I scrapped are self portraits; for the first one I handheld my camera, while in the second one we used a tripod. :)

Selfie


Credits:
#selfie collab by The Lilypad designers
Drama Queen by Valorie Wibbens
Font: American Typewriter


Have a fabulous weekend!

No comments: