Monday, September 2, 2013

Hello September!

Have you checked out the September gallery at write.click.scrapbook? This month's theme is "palette-able": we had to come up with a palette for our pages. I was super intimidated at the assignment, but then I just started playing, and I ended up having lots of fun! And I love how my page turned out! :)

Cherish This Moment

I decided to get the palette from my photo - green + orange, then I broke out the watercolors (these and these) and added pink and blue and silver to the mix. Here are some details:

Cherish This Moment

Cherish This Moment

Cherish This Moment

I had so much fun coloring the Heidi Swapp alphas with watercolors!

Cherish This Moment

Cherish This Moment

Cherish This Moment

Do you usually think of the palette for your page ahead of time, or do you just go with the flow? What are your favorite colors to scrap with? I love bright colors, and I think all my pages have some pops of color in them, I cannot help myself from adding color! :)

No comments: