Saturday, September 14, 2013

Saturday Releases

I had a scrap-fest last night and made three pages. :) One is for the write.click.scrapbook October gallery so it will be two weeks before I can share it, but the other two are done with brand new products that are 20% off today. First off, the last installment in the Days of the Week collection by Mari Koegelenberg and Sugarplum Paperie:


And here's my page:

Home Is Where My Heart Is

Love our little corner of the world! Next up, an adorable fall kit by Jenn Barrette!


I am in love with these colors! Seriously, gorgeous kit! I used it to scrap a picture I took the other day of a funny squirrel in our garden. :)

Goofball

This squirrel kept running around and acting funny, until he stopped in this position for a bit. Seriously cracked me up! ;)

No comments: