Saturday, September 27, 2008

Wooo! Chats and RAKs today!!

Today I won 6 Gift Cerfiticates from 6 designers!!!!!!
I went to the chat at Scrapmatters hosted by Denise and won quite a few trivia games, and I got these goodies:
  • Happy Scrap Girl's grab bag, which contains a kit, a gorgeous autumn paper pack, 2 alphas, and some templates!!
  • wm squared's grab bag, which contains a kit, an alpha, some templates and a few brag book pages, plus I got her Autumn Poutpourri paper pack!!
  • Tater's grab bag, which contains 3 gorgeous alphas, one mini kit, and a great autumn paper pack; plus I got another alpha!!
  • I also won a GC from Simply Sweet Designs but I can't make up my mind on what to get, so I'll think about it tomorrow. Too much cute stuff to chose from!! :)
But it's not all!!!!!!
Then, I went over at Scrap Orchard for the chat (I couldn't make it for their speed scrap because I had work to do today.. ugh!) and again I won a few games, and got two GC from Ziggle Designs and Pineapple Plantation Designs!!! So I got these amazing kits!!!!!!!!!
I really should start spending more time at Scrap Orchard, because the girls are amazing there!!

BTW, head over to Scrap Matters because they're having their 1st birthday celebration and all the store il 30% off!!

What a day!!!! I still have to sort all the goodies I downloaded!!!! WOHOOOOOOOOO! :D

1 comment:

candy said...

OMG lucky you teheee, congratulation :o) and have a wonderful sunday !