Thursday, December 11, 2008

At Last

Yes, at last!! This isn't only the title of the only LO I've managed to scrap this week, but also what I'm thinking right now!
At last the end of the week is near and I've almost done most of the things I had to do this week. And at last I've managed to find some time for me this week to scrap!

So here's what I did for a Word Up! Challenge at SM (we had to create the title using a different alpha for each letter), At last:



Credits:

Almost Forks by April Staker (some recoloring)

Alphas:

a - Little Vixen alpha (recolored) by Britt-ish Designs

t - Spotty Dotty alpha by Misty Cato

l - In Print Black Alpha - Designs by Tater

a - It's Only Natural alpha (recolored) by Vicki Stegall Designs

s - Razzle Dazzle alpha (recolored) by Britt-ish Designs

t - Gridworks alpha by Misty Cato

Font: Note this!


I like how this one turned out!! I did some recoloring (there was no orange/red originally) and it really changed the feel of it, I like it much better. This was my present for DH's birthday this year. You should be able to read the story if you click on the picture to enlarge it, anyway, I decided to get him this because it's something he really needed and even though we've been putting off buying it, he really deserved it because he's been so patient (so this explains the title!)! :)

I have still a lot of work to do this week, but finally I'm seeing the end of it! :)

-14 to Christmas: two weeks!!!!

No comments: