Thursday, June 4, 2009

Quiet Week

I haven't scrapped much at all this week! I did a super fast page on Monday, and one last night.
I had a couple of hours of scrapping time last night but wasn't in the least inspired, until the end when I did one page (that I'm very happy about too).
Here's the page from Monday:


Credits:
Children's Day by Amy Sumrall

Children's Day is the kit Amy Sumrall entered in Week 4 of the SYTYCD contest at DigiScrapAddicts and it's just so pretty! (you have to be logged in to view the entry)
The main theme is children, of course, but look how nicely the kit worked for this picture of my husband!
And the crayons in the kit are just gorgeous - she even provided brushes and a beautiful crayon alpha!


Credits:
Spring Meadow by Mira Designs
Frame from Leafy Treetops by Erica Zane
Fonts: Pea Roni Script, My Own Topher, karabinE and Scriptina

DH made homemade butter on Sunday while I was scrapping out my last pages for the Queen of Scrap competition :) but I did manage to sneak in and take a couple of pictures of the final result (including the splatters of cream all over the kitchen), of course!

No comments: