Monday, August 17, 2009

My Story Matters

Keep scrolling for the ScrapMatters blog train! ;)
******************************************************************

I really cannot understand how the weekend flew by so fast! It was a good weekend, albeit too hot. Today is going to be the hottest day so far and I'm not looking forward to it! :-S
I did get quite a few pages scrapped, but there's only one I can show today.
I scrapped this for my favorite challenge ever, the My Story Matters challenge at ScrapMatters. I'm proud to say I've done them all, and this is #15. However, this was a tough one. We had to scrap about something we were proud of when we were in middle school/high school. And I really didn't know what to scrap!! There's nothing I was really super proud of.. so I ended up scrapping about playing the flute.


Credits:
So This Is Love by Sahlin Studio
Fill In The Blank by Erica Zane
Fonts: SS Whimsy and 1942 Report

I took the picture on Saturday after spending the day in the heat: I was worn out and the picture turned out super crappy.. and I was way too tired to take a better one. ;) So I played around with the overlay/soft light modes, and ended up loving the texture! :)
Check out this gorgeous pack by Erica, Fill in the Blank:


I know for sure I'll be using it over and over!!

No comments: