Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Ready for Fall

When I saw the Halloween merchandise in stores a couple of weeks ago, I was kind of shocked because it seemed way too early to think about that.. But when I saw Chelle's new kit at ScrapMatters, I just couldn't wait to start playing with it!! I can't wait to take some Halloween pictures to scrap with it! ;)


It's such an adorable kit, I feel I'm totally ready for fall! ;)
In the meantime, since DH loves crows, I made him a bookmark with this cute crow:


I also have a page from last week to show, from the Past Matters challenge.


Credits:
Explore. Learn. Grow. by Sahlin Studio
The Cutting Edge Templates by Chelle's Creations used for the photo border
T - Monstrosity Bonus Alpha by Britt-ish Designs
Y - My Hero Alpha by [wm] squared Designs
P - Chip Off the Old Block Alpha by Haynay Designs
O - Brown Alpha by Erica Zane
G - It's All Black & White Alpha by [wm] squared Designs
R - Foam Stamp Alpha Black by Sahlin Studio
A - Fun Times Alpha by Andilynn Designs
P - Little Vixen Alpha by Britt-ish Designs
H - Wrecked Alpha by Britt-ish Designs
Y - Fairchild by Britt-ish Designs

No comments: