Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Wanna Lift Me?

I was chosen for this week's Grand Theft LO challenge at ScrapMatters! :D Come play along! ;)

I lifted myself and chose this page:



Credits:
In the Summer Time by Juno Designs
We're Just Dating v. 2 by Britt-ish Designs
Font: Pea Olson

and here's my lift:





Credits:
Grandma's Recipe - Designs by Tater
We're Just Dating v. 2 by Britt-ish Designs
Font: Note this


And while I was at it, I created a matching page too:



Credits:
Grandma's Recipe - Designs by Tater


This kit by Tater is gorgeous, and perfect for all my food pictures! :D




I still have a couple of projects I haven't posted yet, so even though my scrapping time for this week is over (yes, busy, busy week!) I'll still be posting something in the next few days. :)

No comments: