Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Hybrid Projects

I have a couple of hybrid projects from last month to share. I am so proud of how these turned out! ;)
The first two were for my Secret Santa gifts (ugh.. my first gift got lost in the mail.. so I had to make new gifts.. :-/). I made a photography frame since the recipient is a photographer:



Credits:
Capture the moment by Kate Hadfield and Designs by Lili

and a personalized scratch pad holder:


Credits:
Template by Connie Stewart
Snow Much Fun by Mari Koegelenberg Creations

I sent her the penguin card too:


Credits:
Template by LuAnn (wildblueeyez)
Day by Day : January mini-kit by Chelle's Creations

Then, I made some gifts for a Secret Valentine! :) (this time the gifts arrived safely the first time.. phew!)

I made a matching card + candy dispenser ;)


Lemme show you some details:


Credits:
Sketch by SylviaB
Love Birds by Connie Prince


Credits:
Template by Kelleigh Ratzlaff
Love Birds by Connie Prince



And then I made her a frame!


All by Mari Koegelenberg Creations:

Here's some details:


I loooove my glossy accents!


Glitter stickles are pretty neat too!


I inked the prima flower since the color was too bright and it turned out just perfect for this project!


I have rapidly become a fan of distressing ink. A fan?? Let's admit it: I cannot live without it!


And that's it for my Secret Santa and Valentine! ;) I do have some more hybrid goodness to show you, but I'll leave that for a later post. In the meantime, if you aren't signed up for the ScrapMatters newsletter, make sure you sign up, because I have a very neat project for the February newsletter, which is going out soon. :)

2 comments:

sungheec said...

You already know I {heart} all your projects. And I really love the frames! Great inspiration! I gotta make more stuff like you.

Mari Koegelenberg said...

OMW Cristina this is fabulous!!!! And seriously..who does not love distressing ink!!! ;)