Thursday, June 10, 2010

Just Keep Scrappin'...

I made a few more pages about my mom's visit (I'm nowhere close to being done with these, but unfortunately my crazy life is leaving me very little scrapping time lately!).

I made a matching page for the LO in the previous post:


Credits:
Play by Mari Koegelenberg Creations and Lil' Digi Bits by Jude (and alpha add on)
Photo actions by Pioneer Woman, Totally Rad and My Four Hens Photography Fonts: CK mini and Pea Stacy Fancy

This page is a perfect example of how when I am working on a page that doesn't really convince me, adding things can turn it around and make me love it! I was struggling with the photo placement, but adding the floral brushes and the journaling really completed this page!
And with this I officially finished scrapping Day 1 of mom's visit. ;)

Next, I finally downloaded the gorgeous collab by Mari and Nicole of Sugarplum Paperie. It is really fab!


Credits:
Girlfriends by Mari Koegelenberg Creations and Sugarplum Paperie
Photo action by Totally Rad

This is Day 5 because I really wanted to use this kit and this pic of my mom and me was perfect for it!

I scrapped this no photo LO for Day 2 a few days back:


Credits:
Wonderland by Studio Tangie (some recoloring)
Stitch Me Up by Chelle's Creations
Stitched Newspaper Alpha (retired) by Mira Designs
Font: CK mini

I just love the colors of this page!
Finally, I made a non CT page (gasp! ;) ) and scrapped the last page for Day 2! ;)


Lift of Sunshine by LelaFleet
Credits: Wondering - Design by Heather T.

I'll be back later to show you another page I scrapped with goodies from one of the guest designers at ScrapMatters this month - I'm in love!

No comments: