Sunday, August 29, 2010

End of Summer

It feels like the summer is over here. Not because of the weather (we're in the 90s. Again! I can't wait for the summer to be really over!), but because my birthday has passed and my boss is coming back from her summer travels, so life will be as hectic as ever.

I had a very nice birthday weekend: DH baked me a lovely cake and forbid me from being in the kitchen while he worked, so I ended up scrapping 3 LOs on my birthday. Not a bad way to celebrate! :) I have 2 non-CT LOs to share. The first is done with a very pretty kit by Zoe Pearn and is yet another page from my mom's trip:


Credits:
So Sweet by Zoe Pearn
Font: Pea Olson

I love this pic of my mom and me!!
And the second is done using some adorable products by Molly DeCrow:


Credits:
All by DeCrow Designs:
Vanilla Creme add on
Floral paper and bird from Let's Be Friends
Font: SS Whimsy

I went shopping at Anthropologie with my birthday coupon last week, and I had to pick up this pretty headband. I haven't worn a headband since I was 13 maybe, but this one was just irresistible. :) I also bought some sweet flower shaped kitchen measurers and two wool cardigans, one for me and one for my mom, to wear at Christmas. :) As usual, finding Christmas gifts for my mom is always the easiest task. ;)

No comments: