Saturday, November 20, 2010

Counting Down to Christmas

Jenn Barrette has a new kit in the store today (and it's 20% off) and let me tell you - it's absolutely fabulous!!


I love the color scheme! The papers are so yummy, and the elements are adorable! I made a card with it last night:

Xmas Card 2010 (1)

Credits:

I had decided not to make Christmas cards, but with such a pretty kit, I couldn't resist. :) So yeah, I will be making Xmas cards after all. ;)
This kit is just perfect for my Daily December album too!! I already printed out a few bits (the wordstrips are not all shown and they are so cute!! I printed out a few that are perfect for me: shopping, wrapping gifts, family recipe, craft time, traditions, family time, watching movies). I will make a couple of pages for my album soon. :)

No comments: