Saturday, January 8, 2011

Good to Be Home!

Having spent most of December away from home, my creating habits have been thrown off a bit. It is so good to be home! This week I was able to sneak in a little time to be crafty and use my Silhouette. I had missed it during the holidays! :)
Jenn Barrette's today's new release at The LilyPad was just screaming 'hybrid' to me!


Isn't this kit just adorable?? The patterns are so unique, and all the phone elements are too cute for words! And the best part is that it's 30% off for the weekend!
So here's what my Silhouette and I made:


And the fun part is that the dial spins for real! ;)

Phone Card 2

I just love the paper I used for the back of the card:

Phone Card 4

And here's the inside:

Phone Card 2

ETA: I got a GSO for this card! (it's my 1st hybrid GSO!)
Now check out what else Jenn has in her Sweet Shoppe store today, 20% off:


I have already cut some bits and pieces for a card, so look out for that soon.
I have lots of stuff to do this weekend: we bought some shelves and we need to set them up; I also really have to take pictures of my Dec. Daily album (it would be high time for that, huh??)! :)

No comments: