Thursday, February 17, 2011

de*light

I'm taking a short break in an extraordinarily busy work week to show you Molly DeCrow's latest kit, because - true to its name - it is absolutely delightful and you don't want to miss it!


There's also a beautiful coordinating pack of word art and little bits:


Both are 20% off right now, but if you purchase the kit you get the extras for free!! So don' miss them! Here's what I scrapped so far:

Oh So Pretty

Journaling:
Every time we go to the mall, I stop by the Anthropologie store. More often than not, some pretties come home with me!

Credits:
de*light kit and word art and extras by DeCrow Designs
Fonts: Firefly Castle, SS Whimsy

This kit is absolutely gorgeous and there are so many fantastic elements I wanted to keep adding them to my page! I will certainly scrap more pages with this kit because I am totally in love. (BTW, 2/2 of my Anthropologie purchases have been scrapped with Molly's designs. Coincidence? ;) )

No comments: