Thursday, March 10, 2011

Gorgeous free kit by MKC!

If you love Mari Koegelenberg's designs, you better head on over to her blog and subscribe to her newsletter right away, because she has a free kit waiting for you! And it is so pretty!! Here's my page using it:

Captured Moment

Journaling:
I always have to force you to take pictures... but it’s worth it! I know you love them too! :)

Credits:
Just So You Know by Mari Koegelenberg *free newsletter subsribers' kit!*
Font: CK Noak

I am in love with that bold background! :)

ETA: Woot! I got a GSO at Me So Scrappy with this page! ;)

Eonce moreTA: I got a GSO at ScrapMatters too!! :D BTW, do you know that ScrapMatters has its own gallery standouts blog as of this week?? Check it out! ;) What a true honor for me to be picked in its first week! :)

No comments: