Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Ten Things

It's time for Something Old, Something New at The Lilypad (50% off products!). I picked up these two products and I loved using them!


This is such a fun kit! I love these colors! And check out these fun dates:


Here's my page:

10 Things I Love About You {Feb. '12}

Credits:
Template from Ambrosia Album by Sara Gleason
10 Things About Her by Jenna Desai
Betwined Love by Amy Martin
Fonts: FG Jeana, Strangelove

The funny thing is, after finishing this page, I realized I had made a similar one in 2009:

10 Things I Love about You

{originally blogged here}

How funny that many of the things I journaled about are the same. ;) Clearly, I am not very imaginative.

I also forgot to show another page I made last week with the February BYOC:

Lunch Specials

Credits:
Love You To The Moon papers by The Tattered Pear
Ambrosia story elements by Sara Gleason
Mi Amore elements by Valorie Wibbens
Fonts: The Dry Ribbon font by Heather Hess and Strangelove

This BYOC's colors make me so happy! I plan to use it in this week's Project Life spread. :)

No comments: