Thursday, March 29, 2012

Project Life - Week 11

Well, well, I cannot believe how fast I put Week 11 together! I got it done this week in scraps of time, and I am quite pleased with how it turned out! Now I just need to do Week 12 (last week) and the current week to be all caught up. :)

I do have a reason for not working harder on catching up, though. I signed up for a 3-week art class (that started in Week 11), and I'm having so much fun with it that it's hard to find time for everything! Add to that the fact that I was out of town last week (Week 12), and I am majorly behind with my crafty projects. But it's all good! :) Anyway, here's the workshop I'm taking:


I am absolutely loving it! I am totally, completely new to all of these techniques, but it's so much fun to try! I know I never would have tried these things out if it weren't for the class. During the first week, I did my very first experiment with watercolors, and made these darling cupcakes:

Cupcakes

I used this as a card for my mom's birthday! I couldn't believe I made it! :) DH even paid me a huge compliment (very unlike him!), saying that I should sell these! :)
Then last night I added paint and modeling paste to the mix, and I made this:

Birds

Isn't it just adorable?? But let's back to my Project Life. :) Here's Week 11!

Project Life - Week 11

I kept things really easy this week, using only paper supplies (the Dear Lizzy Neapolitan line). Here is a closer look at the two pages.

Project Life - Week 11

DH was out of town most of the week, but he was sweet enough to email me several pictures while he was away, so I included them in the album (I'm happy to report that I've made him addicted to instagram too! ;)).

Project Life - Week 11

I have not started working on Week 12 yet, but I plan to keep things super simple for that week too, so I hope to have something to share over the weekend.

Supplies:
Dear Lizzy Neapolitan collection
See and Stamp alpha stamps
Washi tape
Smash date stamp K&C company

3 comments:

idahorhodes said...

Love your pages! and especially your art! Inspiring me to want to scrap!

Conchin said...

adore project life!

Michelle Godin said...

WOW Cristina!! Those cards! AMAZING! I took one of Christy's She Art classes last year and really liked it too. Now you are making me regret that I didn't take this one! lol Can't wait to see what other artsy things you cook up :)