Friday, April 6, 2012

April BYOC!

It's the most exciting time of the month - BYOC time!!! The April BYOC at The Lilypad is extraordinary. It's no mystery that I love bright colors, and these colors make me so happy!


Alas, this week has been crazy for me, so I have not had time to play with the BYOC nearly as much as I wanted. But, I am in love with what I've used so far, and I can't wait to use more! Here's what I've used:


As soon as I saw this album template, I knew I wanted to make something hybrid! So, even though time was limited, I went for it. :) I also used this stunning kit by Jenn Barrette, who is guesting at The Lilypad this month:




Another guest designer is Michelle Godin - check out these awesome alphas!


Finally, Sahlin Studio has these super versatile new products:


I've been loving the instagram look and I'm so happy to be able to add this frame to any picture, now!


And here is my hybrid page.

Things That Make Me Happy

Credits:
All About Us Template Album by Valorie Wibbens
Sloppy Stencils alpha by Michelle Godin
The Typewriter font by Heather Hess

I had so much fun with this! I'm not sure if I will turn this into a full album or if I will just insert this page into my Project Life album. Here are a few close ups. I totally embraced the messy stitching! :)

Things That Make Me Happy

I still am having trouble stitching on photos, since they don't get fed as smoothly as other paper in the machine, but it all worked out in the end.

Things That Make Me Happy

The topic of this page is a random collection of things that make me happy. Most of the pictures were from DH's phone, but not all.

Things That Make Me Happy

I misted some Studio Calico wood veneer to match the colors of this BYOC. Fun!!

Things That Make Me Happy

Have a fabulous weekend!

And YAY, this project got spotlighted on the One Story Down blog today. :)

No comments: