Friday, May 18, 2012

Project Life - Week 15 and Week 16

Wow... almost 2 weeks since my last blog post! I have been really busy lately, and it's not over... But I do want to share some of my Project Life. I am 3 weeks behind - I seem to be  constantly 3 weeks behind. Let's see if I can catch up some during the weekend. Here is Week 15 - I love how it turned out!!

Project Life - Week 15

I used the April BYOC from The Lilypad for this spread. I love the colors!

Project Life - Week 15

I also put my Silhouette to good use this week to cut out a few words.

Project Life - Week 15

This week we went car shopping, so that was the theme of the week.

Project Life - Week 15

I used my new stamps from Ali Edwards, in addition to the Studio Calico ones. I painted the alphabet letters with orange acrylic paint, and spray misted the wood veneer car.

Project Life - Week 15

I am loving these screenshots of my and DH's votes for Dancing with the Stars each week!

Project Life - Week 15

I cut out words for all the car manufacturers we visited this week. I love the doily stamp by Amy Tangerine!

Project Life - Week 15

Here I stamped and wrote on the digital labels by Valorie Wibbens. Cute!

Project Life - Week 15

I am in love with the wood veneer stars!

Project Life - Week 15

I tried stamping on the blue masking tape - it worked! The orange stamps here were stamped with acrylic paint.

This is one of my favorite weeks ever! Now let's move on to Week 16.

Project Life - Week 16

I kept it simple this week, with little digi, mostly is paper and stamps. I love the look!

Project Life - Week 16

I had tons of pictures this week, since we bought our new car and I had to document that, but I didn't want to have to add inserts. I think it worked out well! The entire left page is just about one day. :)

Project Life - Week 16

I spray misted the wood veneer car with a silver coat, so it looks like our car. :)

Project Life - Week 16

We recently got in the mail one of those ads - "you won a car!" - and as soon as I saw it I knew I'd be using that key in my PL album! ;) The timing was just perfect! :)

Here is the list of supplies.
Week 15:
Naturally Organic papers by Jenn Barrette
A Wonderful Day Papers by Sahlin Studio
4x6 Photo Collages no. 2 by Designs by Lili
Label It by Valorie Wibbens
Amy Tangerine Stamps and Thickers - American Crafts
Alpha stickers by Prima
Transportation and star wood veneers by Studio Calico
Technique Tuesday stamps by Ali Edwards
Studio Calico Epic and Awesome stamps
Smash date stamp K&C company
Week 16:
Markerific alpha by CD Muckosky
Stampendous alpha stamps
Wood veneer by Studio Calico (arrows, hearts and transportation)
"vroom vroom" tag from Twenty-three by Cosmo Cricket
Studio Calico Epic and Awesome stamps
Yellow paper and fork+knife stamp by TPC Studio
Technique Tuesday stamps by Ali Edwards
Washi tape from InTheClear and by K&C Company
Smash date stamp K&C company

No comments: