Thursday, July 5, 2012

July BYOC!

Yay, I am so happy to share another gorgeous BYOC at The Lilypad! I know I say this every month... but I'm really in love with this month's BYOC! :-)


I love these colors!! I started by making a page with a picture from the 4th of July. It was a super hot day, but we braved the heat and went to see the fireworks show (LO to come..). :)

4th July 2012

Credits:
Shaped Up: Stars by Amy Martin
Blocked Out Alpha by Emily Merritt
Make It Messier by Kaye Winiecki
Rocket Pops papers and Sprinkles v6 by Valorie Wibbens
The Snow Bunny font by Heather Hess

I also made a card:

You Are Awesome card

Credits:

I know I've mentioned it already, but I just love how having my own scrap desk now makes me create so much more! It takes no time at all to fire up my Silhouette, and I even added glitter to this card (on the flower). :) I love glitter, but I often am too lazy to play with it.. But I really should get it out more often!

I know I'll be definitely using this gorgeous BYOC for a few more pages, hopefully this weekend!

No comments: