Monday, September 3, 2012

Project Life - Week 23

I've had this spread ready to share for a while now, finally I'm getting around to posting! This was the second week of my mom's visit. Not nearly as busy as the previous week - I managed to fit everything in with just one insert (I used the Design H from the Photo Pocket Pages - Small Variety Pack 1). Yay me! :)

Project Life - Week 23

The color scheme this week came from Cosmo Cricket's 2WENTY-THR3E collection. (Plus, I thought it would be really cool to use it for Week 23! LOL)

Project Life - Week 23

I used a few Cosmo Cricket tags (2WENTY-THR3E), and embellished them with some chipboard stickers, stickers from the Project Life Clementine kit, and the EK Success Image Tree typewriter alphabet stamped with the Tsukineko Small-Size VersaFine, Smoky Gray(I love these small ink pads!). Papers are mostly from the Cosmo Cricket 6x6 paper pad

Project Life - Week 23

I created background for two of the pockets by misting some Mr Huey custard and overdue mists on American Crafts white cardstock  using a Studio Calico chevron mark.
I added in quite a few bits of memorabilia this week. :) Here's front and back of the insert:

Project Life - Week 23

And here are a few of my favorite details of this week!

Project Life - Week 23

I cut the frame with my Silhouette Electronic Cutting Tool. Fun! The date stamp is the usual K&Company Smash Stamp.

Project Life - Week 23

On the title card I also used the Stampendous Tiny Alphabet, which is my favorite little alpha stamp.

Project Life - Week 23

Here are the journaling cards I used for the insert - they are from the Project Life Clementine kit, and I embellished them with stamps. I used the EK Success Image Tree typewriter alphabet for "dinner" and the stars; "good times" is from a sold out Studio Calico set; the jar is from Dear Lizzy Neopolitan Stamps; the flowers are from Buttercup Clear Stamps (Lily Bee Designs); the fork+knife are from Let's Eat by TPC Studio. The inks are Tsukineko Small-Size VersaFine (Smoky Gray) and Spiced Marmalade Tim Holtz Distress Ink. I also embossed the fork and knife with Mustard Zing and Tsukineko VersaMark clear ink. The little newspaper flower is from Summer Camp by Kate Hadfield and Sahlin Studio.

I'm almost done with week 24 (just need to add some journaling) so I hope to share it soon. :)

No comments: