Thursday, January 3, 2013

December Daily - Days 15-23

I am almost done catching up with my December Daily album - and it feels good! We were gone Dec. 26-30, but as soon as I got back home I got working on it. I just have 2 days to go before the album is done. December Daily is for sure my favorite project to work on. :)

DD 2012 - Days 16-19

This is probably my favorite spread in the album! The word art card is by Little Butterfly Wings.

DD 2012 - Days 16-19

The alpha stickers and the paper are by Basic Grey. The stamp is a digital element I had cut out with my Silhouette in 2010 for my DD album, but never used. :) I'm loving the number stamp for the date.

DD 2012 - Days 16-19

The letter stickers are from Dear Lizzy. The number stamp is by Kelly Purkey. I covered the Studio Calico wood veneer arrow with Stickles. The green paper is a leftover from a previous page - I stamped the Studio Calico stamp and embossed in gold glitter zing, and then I sprayed Estate Green Mister Huey on top. And here comes my favorite thing in the album...

DD 2012 - Days 16-19

This is my first see through pocket ever, and I love it!! I did some sewing to create compartments, and put in sequins, chunky glitter, punched shapes (snowflakes and stars), wood veneer and micro beads to decorate. I stamped on the back of a digital element (more below) and I love how it turned out! Stamps by Martha Stewart and Kelly Purkey.

DD 2012 - Days 20-21

I really like this spread too. :)

DD 2012 - Days 20-21

Here's the back of the pocket! Not sure which side I like more - I love them both! ;) The word art is by Little Butterfly Wings. The star card is by Paislee Press.

DD 2012 - Days 20-21

The reindeer card  is by Paislee Press, and I added a red sequin for the nose. :)

DD 2012 - Days 21-22

The polka red dot wrap was from the chocolate basket pictured above - I love that you can see it peeking from the pocket in the previous page too!

DD 2012 - Day 23

The reindeer paper is from Kitschy Christmas by Jenn Barrette and Sahlin Studio, and I also used the Christmas Journal Cards and Ephemera: Trimming the Tree by Sahlin Studio.

No comments: