Saturday, April 27, 2013

Awesome Project Life News

I have some awesome news to share! I was asked to contribute to a year-long Project Life class over at the French website entreARTistes. Check it out:

PL class

I cannot believe the talent that is surrounding me in this photo collage!! I'm still pinching myself for being asked. ;) Here's a list of the contributors:

Karine Cazenave-TapieCéline NavarroEdwige BufquinAmy TangerineOla MamokLisa TruesdellSasha FarinaNatalia BunCristina C. (THAT'S ME!!), Kelly PurkeyLiz TamanahaLeena LohJanna WernerMarcy PennerWai SamMagali MaleingeEmma ChauvinEvelyn Pratiwi YusufCécile PottierSoraya Maes and Geralyn Sy.
The class is offered in French, and each week of the year there will be a new PDF full of inspiration. Heck, I would say that it's great inspiration even if you don't speak French! ;) I will be contributing two PL spreads throughout the year. I finished my Week 13 last week and haven't shared it on the blog, because I am planning to use it for the class (it's one of my faves ever, and I am so excited about how it turned out!). I will check if I can show a peek or two later on on my blog. ;)

No comments: