Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Project Life - Week 14

This week I seriously risked getting the week number wrong! For some reason, I was thinking this was week 13, even though I had just completed the real week 13, and when I was digging into my stash looking for papers and came upon the Fourteen 6x6 paper pad by Crate Paper, I made a mental note to save it for the following week. :) Luckily, shortly thereafter I realized that this was indeed week 14, and was able to use up some of that paper, which was just perfect. ;)

Project Life 2013 - Week 14

Most of the papers are from the gorgeous Maggie Holmes collection by Crate Paper - I'm seriously in love with it, and I am glad I cut into it as soon as I got it! ;)

Project Life 2013 - Week 14

As usual I had plenty of pictures for this week, so I made some collages, and used several small photos.

Project Life 2013 - Week 14

OK, here are the details!

Project Life 2013 - Week 14

That gorgeous floral paper is from the Maggie Holmes collection. The washi is from the March PL kit at Studio Calico. I used the Maggie Holmes thickers and a micro mono alpha by Basic Grey. I recently got the pretty Dear Lizzy 5th &Frolic date stamp - I love that it has the days of the week! I used some gelatos to highlight the week on the Amy Tangerine calendar stamp.

Project Life 2013 - Week 14

More of the Basic Grey alpha, combined with a white Poster Sharpie, to make the title. I used some enamel dots to accent my journaling on this pretty doily card from the Maggie Holmes collection. I think this detail is my favorite for this week! :)

Project Life 2013 - Week 14

Fourteen paper, with some gelatos in the background.

Project Life 2013 - Week 14

TOP: Vintage Studio Calico stamp, and layered My Mind's Eye washi tape.
BOTTOM: Maggie Holmes collection, and a stamp from the April Studio Calico Project Life kit.

Project Life 2013 - Week 14

TOP: the pretty paperclip was in the POP 2 class (running this month at Studio Calico; registration is over) kit. The paper is from the Maggie Holmes collection, and the hearts stamp is from Today Noted by Blinks of Life for Studio Calico.
BOTTOM: 3x4 photo collage by Designs by Lili.

Project Life 2013 - Week 14

A paper from the Maggie Holmes collection, painted with gelatos, and layered with a tag from Dear Lizzy Neapolitan and enamel dots.

Project Life 2013 - Week 14

Card from the Studio Calico March PL kit (love how it matched my color scheme!), and a word cut using my Silhouette and gold POW glitter paper -- seriously cuts like butter!!

Project Life 2013 - Week 14

Another cut done with my Silhouette, backed with some pretty papers. I cut the quote using the fonts Naked and Janda Elegant Handwriting with my Silhouette, and backed it up with Amy Tangerine Ready Set Go (Coffee Break); Basic Grey 6x6 Fact paper pad; Dear Lizzy washi from Neverland PL kit by Studio Calico; Basic Grey Fiction 6x6 paper pad; Basic Grey Kissing Booth 6x6 paper pad.

Project Life 2013 - Week 14

Another paper from the Fourteen 6x6 paper pad layered with a tag from Dear Lizzy Neapolitan. The stamps are by Studio Calico (summer stamp school and PL kits).

Project Life 2013 - Week 14

No comments: