Friday, November 15, 2013

DYD 2013

As I promised, here is what I have put together so far for this year's December Daily album using the Document Your December products at The Lilypad.

DD 2013 - prep

Truth be told, I have an excess of Christmas paper products already, but as soon as I saw these digital cards I knew I had to get them printed out and into my album. They are just too cute not to use!


DD 2013 - prep


Credits: 
Joyeux: Documented Cards by Allison Pennington 
Clearly Christmas Cards by Amy Martin 
Counting The Days | Journal Cards by Pink Reptile Designs 
Santa Claus is coming {Journal Cards} by Little Butterfly Wings


This year I will make things simple and use a pocket page album. A Handbook album by Studio Calico to be exact. I won't be premaking pages, but I did steal a few photos from last year's album to show how these cards will look like in the album. :)

DD 2013

We have already gotten snow this year so I'm hoping in a whiter Christmas than we had last year.

DD 2013

I always love including a calendar card towards the beginning of my album.

DD 2013

The colors of this collection are so much fun!

DD 2013

These cards may very well be my favorites of the bunch.. although it's hard to pick a favorite! :)

DD 2013

This definitely gets me even more in the mood for Christmas! Only a little over two weeks to December now..

DD 2013

I'll be back tomorrow with a couple more DD things. :)

No comments: