Thursday, September 18, 2014

Friday Is A Good Day..

Whoa, what a fabulous release weekend at The Lilypad! I am blown away by all the gorgeous new products (20% off through the weekend).  First off, a fantastic kit by One Little Bird.


And you get a free set of journaling cards (I used one below) if you purchase the kit this weekend. The kit totally inspired the theme for my page.



Credits:
Who I Am and Who I Am journaling cards by One Little Bird
Font: gimme space


I am madly in love with that background paper!

Next up, an awesome collab by Valorie Wibbens and Lauren Reid.


Once again, the kit inspired the theme for my page, and I am in love with the background paper. I'm kind of predicable, ain't I? ;)



Credits:
Never Ever Land and Never Ever Land journal cards by Valorie Wibbens and Lauren Reid
Font: gimme space


I will be back later this weekend to show off all the new M3 (Mixed Media Monthly) releases and share a hybrid project I made with them. I just need to be home in daytime hours to take decent pictures!

No comments: