Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Never Too Late

There is still over a month to go before Christmas, but Christmas scrapping is well under way here. :) I never end up scrapping much of Christmas at Christmastime, but here I am now scrapping photos from last year. The deals in the Something Old, Something New (SOSN) sale at The Lilypad were perfect for this.


Credits:
Season of Joy by CD Muckosky

I have to say I really love how this page turned out!! For some reason my other page has a similar color background, but the feel is quite different.



Credits:
Tinsel and Tinsel Journal Cards 2 by Lynne-Marie
Masquerade no. 1 by Pink Reptile Design


I do hope we get a white Christmas this year too! I think we've only gotten one non-white Christmas in the 7 years we've lived here, and it was raining to boot - no fun at all!

That's all I have for now, but be ready because some new Christmas products will be in the store this weekend for Document Your December!

No comments: