Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Studio Calico Guest Contributor for March

I am so excited to be contributing to the Odyssey Card kit gallery at Studio Calico in March! I want to share here a sneak of all the cards I made with the kit. I was very productive, and put together 15 cards (yes, fifteen!). :)


The animal stamps in the Odyssey card kit are just so cute and versatile! I had fun stamping them, embossing them and watercoloring them.
The kits go for sale at 12 PM EST on Friday, Feb. 27th, and 12 hours later for everyone else.

There is a great offer for new subscribers: you can start a new subscription and get 50% off the first month. Use the following codes at checkout:
scrapbook: LOVESC50
project life: LOVEPL50
card: LOVECD50
And if you follow this link to sign up, we will both get $5 towards add on purchases.

There's also a fabulous offer for current subscribers only: if you sign up for a new subscription with one of these codes, you save 50% off your first month of a new subscription and enjoy RISK FREE, no commitment required! Use the following codes at checkout:
scrapbook: RISKFREESC50
project life: RISKFREEPL50
card: RISKFREECD50
The offer is valid through 11:59 PM EST on 3/26/15.
Also, if you follow this link to sign up, we will both get $5 towards add on purchases.

I have been a subscriber to the Project Life kit since it started in January of 2013 (and I love it!), and I will use this offer to pick up the scrapbook main kit.

No comments: