Saturday, August 22, 2015

Build Digital Story Kit

The theme for Ali Edwards's Digital Story kit for August is Build. And I was inspired to make two hybrid pages with it today. I combined them with my Studio Calico kits from this month (Pop Art).
For the first page, I printed some of the Build digital brushes onto white card stock. I tried feeding the paper through my typewriter but I couldn't get it through, so I typed my journaling on copy paper and pasted it there.


Just yesterday I got the news of a big work success I achieved, and this is how I chose to document it.
Here are a couple details:


The next page is all about pretty paper and embellishments. I love that floral paper from Crate Paper!
The design was 100% inspired by that big cross from the Build kit. I colored it navy and printed it on my kraft background, along with the title (This Is What It's All About). I also added a brush on top of my photo.


I paired this page with my favorite embellishments this month - gold washi tape and puffy plus stickers. :) I can't believe I had not scrapbooked this lovely family photo yet!




I hope you're having a great weekend!

(and these are pages 8 and 9 with my kit this month.. yay!)

1 comment:

g said...

BEAUTIFUL pages, Cristina! Seriously inspiring. Love how you rotated the plus sign and how you used the arrow digi stamp! Congratulations on your promotion!

g