Saturday, January 30, 2016

Surgery

While recuperating from a small surgery I had a couple of weeks ago, and catching up on my Project Life (2015 is in the books, yay!!) I am also trying to kill my Canyonlands scrapbook kit from Studio Calico (it was the November '15 kit). So I put some of it to good use to document my surgery.


This page started with the Mega Date Stamp and with two small photos of me from the hospital, one from before and one from after the surgery. Then, I added the title (those gold letters from the Redstone embellishment kit are the best!!). Next, I used the roller stamp from the Arendal Project Life kit to stamp "BEFORE" and "AFTER" as mats for my photos. I added a couple embellishments (the rubber banners are from the Canyonlands scrapbook kit while the rubber "the story of today" was from Ali Edwards's 2015 December Daily kit, and the rest of the embellishments are from her Firsts Story Kit).


Then I added journaling all around. So my first (and hopefully last!!) surgery is all documented.
Have a lovely weekend!

No comments: